Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Taking a step back in time...

My last couple of blogs have been rather serious and I think it’s time to cool down a bit… and just in time if you ask me! I need some help as I am trying to put together a list of the top 80’s songs. Reason being as I want to host a 80’s party later on in the year… and if I want to do that, I obviously need the good ol’ classics that take us back to the 80’s.

What I need from you guys is your favorite 80’s classic(s). Think of those tunes that immediately get your feet tapping, your arms waving and your heart singing at full volume!!!

For example, one of my all time classic is Billy Ocean’s “When the going gets tough, the tough gets going!”

Of course there are many more that get me on the dance floor and I’m sure in your case as well!

So, what are the ultimate 80’s classics that get you going?

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics