Monday, March 16, 2009

Another one bites the dust…

Last night William (my future father in law) and I spent a portion of the evening ooohing and aaaahing whilst watching the Queen Live at Wembley. If you haven’t seen this DVD it’s well worth adding to your collection. Hence why I have it… Queen really had a stage presence which stood out above the others.

Brain May… a true legend. The man is a machine behind 6 strings. Is there anything he can’t do? Roger Taylor is also someone who takes playing a drum kit to a whole new level. Freddie Mercury, Brian May, Roger Taylor and John Deacon are 4 men that will be known and respected with regards to the music industry for many years to come.

However, as many of you know, I am a HUGE U2 fan. I just got the new album and I’m absolutely loving it. Get yourself a copy today… Ok, enough U2 promo’s…

What I wanted to know from you is this: “If Freddie Mercury were still alive and Queen were therefore still performing, who would be the bigger rock band today, U2 or Queen?”

At the moment, William’s all for Queen and I’m (obviously) all for U2

Who do you think would be the most well known rock band between Queen and U2?

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics