Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Thank You

I’m so excited! Christmas is just 2days away!!!


But being the individual I am, I always question my motives behind my thoughts, my feelings etc. Of course, that is a good thing, but it does tend to be a bad thing as well at times.


Anyway, I questioned my reasoning as to why I am excited. Am I excited because I’m going to be given loads of gifts?


If so, is that really what the day is all about?


This led me to my reasoning as to why I’m really excited.


Although the 25th of December is not the actual birth date of Jesus, it is the chosen day that brings much excitement along with it. Excitement around the fact that this baby can and would and did change the course of history for all who would just trust in him…


A beautifully life changing story…


It is a day of remembrance for me personally. As Jesus handed out love, so do I in the giving of gifts to others. This is the way I am able to show my love for them on this very special day.


God gave us the most beautiful gift ever recorded in human history…


That gift? His own son…


As Christmas day draws closer I can’t help but to begin to feel emotional at the thought of the most precious gift that was given to me…


The beautiful thing about this gift is that it’s not only mine! It can be yours to!!! This gift can and will change your life as it did mine… All you have to do is accept it from God…


On that note, I want to publically thank YHWH for the most awesome gift known to mankind… I couldn’t have asked for a better gift.


Have you received his gift? If so, are you thankful for his gift?

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics