Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Life goes on….

Since my ‘I think I’m dying’ blog I’ve been receiving many questions as to how I’m doing now personally. Well, to get you all up to date, I have spent time chatting to the various mentors who keep me accountable. These guys I consider to be the best thing for me at the moment. They’re open to me being as honest as I can possibly be which is great. I thank God for you guys!

As for those who follow my blog, I thought the best way I could display where I am currently at in terms of my personal spirituality would be with one of Peculiar People’s hit songs. I’m not to sure of the story surrounding the song, but at this point it explains perfectly where I’m at.

Maybe Gary and the band were in a similar position when they wrote it. I’m not sure. I am curious though as to what the story behind these words actually is… If anyone does know of the story, I’d love to hear it.

But as I’ve moved forward, there is more… I’m now aware of that!


Water Of Love

Some days I’m in a strange place
I feel like I’m falling far from your love
I do what I don’t want to
Trying to be for you who I should be

On my own I’m going nowhere
I’m not satisfied with this at all
I’ve been waiting for your river
I’ve been waiting here for far too long

I’ve been listening to you say
That you’ll never leave me
You’ll always be there
Sometimes hard to believe you
When I cannot see you
I don’t want to doubt

Take me to the river
Let me sink into your water of love
I just want to know that you are with me
As I walk through this life

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics