Thursday, August 20, 2009

My final week under House Arrest (5 of 7)

Sitting here thinking that I have a couple of hours left is incredible. In all honesty, I actually wondered many times if this day would actually come… Tomorrow my life will change for the better. I’m both nervous and excited! Weird I know… let me explain why I feel this way.

For some, well… actually for most, my life will just go back to normal. For me however, my life takes on a whole new perspective!

Why?

Well… my life is not going back to what it was before my accident! It’s taking on a whole new sphere… Now, when I’m walking on the beach and I feel the sand between my toes, I won’t take it for granted as I used to. Now I will feel the sensation of freedom running between my toes… I will smell the scent of freedom which the ocean gives off…

Freedom has taken and will take on a whole new perspective for me.

Being allowed out of my house is not quite the same as what it used to be… nor will it ever be!

HERE’S TO MY NEW LIFE!!!

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics