Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Boys and their toys...

We went car shopping yesterday… I’ve never before felt so intimidated! The sales persons were all over me like I was a fresh piece of meat for them to devour!!! I think, no I know, that they knew it was my first time at buying a car through a dealer.

Yesterday we looked at the Hyundai Getz and the i10 as well as the Ford Fiesta. All 3 are appealing to us and fit the budget fairly well. Do you guys have any experience with these cars or know stories about them?

Like I said, I’ve never bought a car from a dealer before so I’m not really sure what sorts of things to be on the lookout for as well as what sort of things I should ask. What do you suggest?

We’re also a bit confused and I’m hoping you guys could assist me in answering this question: Financially speaking, is it cheaper to buy a new car than a second hand car?

Got any suggestions you can share with Megs and I?

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics