Monday, January 19, 2009

If I were a girl...

Let me first state this one is for the guys...

Have you ever been with your loved one and Beyonce's "If I were a Boy" song started playing on the radio? It's the kinda song that matter how good you've been to her, you kinda slip down and look the other way. You start feeling guilty for things you didn't even think of doing let alone actually do... She gets all quiet...

Beyonce (according to Megan, my fiance) has apparently stated that the song is not a man hater song. She's only referring to those boys who don't care about anyone else but themselves... Yeah right!!! Take a look at the first 2 verses:

If I were a boy
even just for a day
I'd roll out of bed in the morning
and throw on what I wanted and go

Drink beer with the guy
and chase after girls
I'd kick it with who I wanted
and I'd never get confronted for it
cause they stick up for me
(Check out the full song here)

Well guys, Whackhead has had enough! He's fighting back!!! You go Whackhead!!! Listen to his new song, "If I were a girl" and hear the greatest come back ever...

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics