Tuesday, January 13, 2009

A Confused Best Man

Time is running out for me and I need to make a plan… well, I don’t actually need to make a plan, I need to write a speech! But I have no idea where to go or what to do… I have a party to organize and I’m still lost in a world of ideas… I knew something needed to be done so I thought who better to turn to then my good friends from all over the globe…


I feel incredibly honored to be a best man, but I have no idea what I’m meant to do… apart from that, I have no idea what the role of the best man is in my own wedding… this is all exciting but also very confusing!!!


Were you ever apart of a bridal party? Got any advice as to what Ryan and I should do as best men?

2 comments:

Jayma said...

I've been in the bridal party, but don't exactly know what a best man's role is - best I can say...google it! :)

Jason said...

I did that and I also got a book :) It seems that the BM has quite a bit of work to do!!!

 
Clicky Web Analytics