Thursday, October 30, 2008

Don’t vote for Barak, he’s a politician!!!

I’ve been following the whole political saga in the States now for a while and so I’ve been reading many different interviews. This one in particular made me squirm a bit. Craig (Gross), I have to agree with you buddy… if Stephen Baldwin speaks for the entire Christian community, then the American Christian Community looks like a bunch of idiots. Stephen should consider sitting down and not talking, cause it seems that he himself is not even sure what he’s talking about…

Because of the length of the interview I just wanted to show you 2 questions and their answers so that you can get an understanding of what I’m talking about. You can check out the full interview here.



Q: Is Barack Obama the wrong choice for our country?

A: No, Barack is not the wrong choice. I just don’t think he's the right choice. Barack Obama is clearly a smart guy, talented. I think that guys like Obama, like Clinton, have had their eyes on this goal for a long time … becoming President of the United States. I don't believe personally that Barack Obama cares for America as authentically as John McCain.

Q: Why?

A: He's a politician.

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics