Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Websites (1 of 4)

This week I thought I would share a few of the websites which I have found to be interesting in various ways. Whether it be teaching me something new, a site where I can purchase things or just merely just a site that keeps me busy. There are loads of websites out there which are what I would consider to be awesome sites. Sadly, there are also those websites out there that just shouldn’t be there… enough said…

Kids Labels

The first website I came across is one which I bought stuff off of. Labels to be honest. What makes this site so interesting is the wonderful colours which hit your eye as soon as you log on and of course the little girl who greets you. Ok, I’m an animation fan, give me a break!!!

Not being one for the whole Christmas/birthday card concept, especially because of the prices surrounding them, I decided to give the gift labels a go. It really is difficult to get cards here (South Africa) at a reasonable price. The last time I wanted to get a card for a buddie of mine, I had to sell my tv. Hahaha, kidding… you get the idea!!!

Anyway, what made this site cool was the fact that I could design the labels the way I wanted. So, being the big birthday card fan I am, I decided to make some birthday labels. Honestly, I didn’t think they’d come out anywhere as good as what they did. They were amazing!!! The pics here are of the label which I created. It was good fun and I laughed for quite some time when I got them. In fact, I prefer giving these to my buddies instead of your standard card. It always causes them to laugh!!! Which then really makes my day…

Being so impressed with my labels, I decided to get my beautiful niece what KidsLabels refers to as a starter pack. Again they amazed me!!! I did the basic design work, through the site and was pleasantly surprised again. Basically a starter pack is aimed at kids around their early school years. In the pack I received labels for pens and pencils, clothing labels, shoes, school bag, lunch box etc. My sister was very pleased… Major points for me… You got kids in school? Brandon, Christi, Chris and Dana (I know you have little ones running around)!!! You guys have got to give these guys a go. I promise you, you will not be disappointed!!!

Don’t be afraid, go check KidsLabels out!!! What are your thoughts? Can you recommend any good sites?

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics